NWA-ASTD’s first chapter meeting for 2013 will be a panel discussion on the state of our industry and where we will need to go to address the impacts and trends that are influencing the design, development and facilitation of performance solutions in every workplace.
The discussion will focus on 3 key questions:
- What is currently impacting workplace learning and its practitioners?
- What trends are we seeing from these impacts and why must they be addressed?
- What actions must we take to address, embrace, or challenge both impacts and trends when working with our customers, business leaders, and other colleagues?
Our panel includes thought-leaders from various industries and backgrounds, representing facilitation, design, and leadership. Panelists are pushing workplace performance forward within their respective companies, fields and in the NWA region.
1. Claretha Hughes – Associate Professor/Program Coordinator Human Resource and Workforce Development, University of Arkansas
2. Brenda Maddox – Change Agent – HPI, Rink Consulting
3. Bradley Brewster – Director of Client Solutions, SVI
4. Jason Strasser – Sr. Manager – Talent Development, Sam’s Club
5. Robert Addis – President, NWA-ASTD
The agenda will include:
- 1-hr facilitated panel discussions
- 30 minute break-out session (lunch will be served)
- 30 minute networking
Once you register, you will receive a link to a 4-question survey asking you to contribute your response to the 3 questions above, as well as add any additional questions you would like the panel to address.
If you are unable to attend and wish to contribute to the discussion, send your email address to Robert Addis.