NWA-ASTD and our gracious hosts at Rockfish Interactive asks the question:
Are you and your TD department ready for technology?
Jason Strasser, Sr. Manager for Sam's Club and Jason Krodinger, Sr. Manager of TD Innovations at Walmart, shed light on what questions talent development professionals should be asking themselves to prepare for the conversation you will soon need to have as technology builds its presence in every facet of our workforce. Are you ready to create learning at the speed of technology
Join us as we expand on this topic through...
- Discussion on the landscape of today’s popular learning technology formats, specifically in the retail space.
- Exploring how your organization’s various obstacles (e.g., security or infrastructure) stack up.
- Forecasting the potential of technology in the learning community’s future.
You will leave with the following:
- Links to various tools and resources that can support your efforts, both large and small.
- A foundational vocabulary for creating the relationships you will need to have in your organizations.
- Insight into the progression of technology and how to prepare your TD team to explore the challenges before our professional community.
As hosts, Rockfish Interactive is providing a unique invitation into their headquarters. This will not be your normal lecture/classroom event.
Refreshments are being provided by our host and sponsor, Rockfish Interactive.
Sr. Manager – Sam’s Club Talent Development
For over 10 years Jason has enjoyed a career as a learning practitioner with expertise in learning design, development, and technology within multiple industries including Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Manufacturing, Software, IT, Publishing, Retail, and Non-Profit. At Sam’s Club, Jason is a member of the Global Learning Management System Governance team and supports training delivery for all Field and Home Office Associates.